Have you considered the following for your organization recently?
- Does the technology we use help us better achieve our strategic goals?
- Are we using our vendors efficiently? Are there redundancies in the services provided by our vendors?
- Do employees know the appropriate use of the organization's technology resources?
- Are employees properly documenting and storing their projects?
While some of these may not seem a priority, consider the impact to your organization if something happened to a key person. With the proper procedures in place, the key person would have documented all their work and another person would be able to easily transition into that role.
Our CIO (Chief Information Officer) Services build an enterprise-like information management system for your organization. The emphasis of this service is to provide your business with a workable and credible set of policies, practices, and information processing guidelines to support your business goals.
These Information Architecture (IA) products are not complex, are well structured, and easily sustainable so that your business can achieve its goals with minimal additional overhead. Once implemented, they will provide valuable benefits to your organization, such as:
- Knowing when, how, and what technology solutions you should invest your organization's valuable resources.
- Information will be kept secure and easily available over the history and evolution of your business.
- Management and staff will understand their responsibilities with regard to data storage, integrity and disposal without any organizational conflict.
- Key business knowledge (how things are done, how business products are produced and management responsibilities) will be documented and retained, reducing the impact of staff turnover and facilitating knowledge transfer to new personnel.
- Corporate records will be properly identified and managed per existing legal guidelines and better secured through the proper application of information security policies.
- The processes for IT change; such as IT system upgrades, adoption of new IT systems and deployments, and data migrations will be properly controlled.
- Business processes will be automated through workflow technology when and where appropriate.